Cat flaps can easily be installed into most UPVC doors.
Due to UPVC doors ranging in styles and shapes some customers don't think that having a cat flap fitted into their UPVC door is not possible.
Our trained cat flap installers are able to remove whole panels of the UPVC door and replace them with like for like ones.
This means that many doors, even though they might be an irregular shape, can have a cat flap installed into them.
Fitting cat flaps in UPVC doors is a quick process and usually takes 3 hours to complete. Once the job is complete we will:
- Remove all mess left by our installers
- Make sure you are happy with the job before taking payment
- Dispose of all waste in an environmentally friendly way
- Our aftercare team will make sure you are completely satisfied
- All our work comes with a 10 year guarantee
Upon getting in contact with us we are able to supply you a different range of cat flaps which can be fitted into upvc doors. If you are interested in a new UPVC door we are also able to do this. We can even manufacture your door to have the cat flap pre installed.
Cat flaps fitted into UPVC are our most common cat flap job and we have had many happy customers over the years.
If you are still not sure, give us a call to discuss your cat flap fitted in upvc job.
Call us on: 07557 667699